- Extremely soft and skin-friendly, not to fade, shrink and fuzz. The softness of touch and lasting comfort.
- Two side Embroidered Border.
- Unique style, the perfect gift.
- Care for your scarf: These scarves are best cleaned dry or hand-washed in mild water and dried naturally.
- Made in India
- Wool Super soft and cozy fabric it is specially perfect for fall and cold winter weather. fits in your purse easily.
- Wool shawls for a wedding or evening dresses Perfect for chilly evenings or air-conditioned places such as office, church, aeroplane, theatre, restaurant, supermarket and cruise travel when you need extra warmth.
- Wool shawls and wraps could be worn as bridesmaids' pashmina, or be used as the decoration of the wedding ceremony, the souvenir to the guests. These large and long wraps are also excellent gifts for an anniversary, birthday party, class reunion.
- Great as a shawl, head wrap, stole, blanket or light cover. Wrap a pashmina around shoulders for a touch of warmth, or tie around your neck for the casual panache. With the classic style and stylish design, they will dress up any outfit whether a formal occasion such as a wedding or dinner date or simply use it as an evening wrap.
- Branded fashion
- Care for your scarf: Dry clean only
- Made in India
Chain stitch Cotton Chain stitch is a sewing and embroidery technique in which a series of looped stitches form a chain-like pattern. Chain stitch is an ancient craft – examples of surviving Chinese chain stitch embroidery worked in silk thread have been dated to the Warring States period (5th – 3rd century BC). Handmade chain stitch embroidery does not require that the needle passes through more than one layer of fabric. For this reason, the stitch is an effective surface embellishment near seams on the finished fabric. Because chain stitches can form flowing, curved lines, they are used in many surface embroidery styles that mimic "drawing" in the thread.
Black, Grey, Maroon, Navy Blue, Sand