Embroidery is the craft of decorating fabric or other materials using a needle to apply thread or yarn.
Embroidery may also incorporate other materials such as pearls, beads, quills, and sequins. In modern days, embroidery is usually seen on caps, hats, coats, blankets, dress shirts, denim, dresses, stockings, and golf shirts. Embroidery is available with a wide variety of thread or yarn color.
Some of the basic techniques or stitches of the earliest embroidery are chain stitch, buttonhole or blanket stitch, running stitch, satin stitch, cross stitch. Those stitches remain the fundamental techniques of hand embroidery today.
- QuickviewEmbroidered, LanaWoollen scarf30,00€ – 35,00€
- Scarf is long enough to wear it many way. This classic solid color scarf can be paired with your favorite coat, jacket or sweater. Perfect look for any event or any occasions, best gift for Christmas.
- Extremely soft and skin-friendly, not to fade, shrink and fuzz. Softness of touch and lasting comfort. Superior insulation against cold weather.
30,00€ – 35,00€
- Perfect accessory for cold winter.
- QuickviewEmbroidered, LanaSequins add a festive look to any dress. They are mostly small, flat and round, but beyond that, they come in different sizes, shapes, and colours. There are sequins for every task and every personality and they make it easy to create unique clothing, decorations, and artwork. In India, Sequins are embellished on ghagra cholis, salwar kameez, sarees and even on western wear. They are embroidered on different varieties of fabric bases such as Cotton, Seda, Georgette35,00€ – 49,00€35,00€ – 49,00€